41 Castle Street
Perched high up on the western slope of Telegraph Hill, 41 Castle Street is a heaven-sent gem for connoisseurs of urban culture and of San Francisco’s rich history. This magnificently remodeled single-family masterpiece is not for home-shoppers looking for mass market appeal. 41 Castle Street is elegant and rare, and perhaps most of all, it is timeless and strikingly beautiful. It is all these things, without compromising comfort, utility, and functionality.
Unabashedly Bohemian in spirit, 41 Castle Street is like no other panoramic view home available in San Francisco today. In the words of its designer, “it embraces you in magic”. There is no way for me to adequately describe that feeling of warmth and harmony in words. But I am confident you know (or will know) exactly what I mean, after you have visited the home, and have been embraced by the magic. 41 Castle Street is so much more than the sum of its parts, but here are a few bullet points of the property highlights.
- History meets modernity in this lovingly remodeled, sophisticated Four-Story home located on a quaint, tree-lined street in the heart of Telegraph Hill
- Opulent stone counter tops and fireplace surrounds, top-of-the-line appliances and fixtures, hardwood floors, and striking architectural detail throughout
- Unobstructed Panoramic Views to the west and north, which include the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Coit Tower, the Bay, and the enchanting city lights of Russian Hill, Nob Hill, and North Beach
- Four bedrooms, four plus bathrooms, 3170 square feet on a 20’ x 58.75’ lot (per tax records), with abundant storage and closet space
- Ten rooms total with two car parking (on a car elevator, no less)
- Multiple west facing walk-out panoramic view decks, and a west garden
- Immediate access to the cafes, shops, and restaurants of Jackson Square, North Beach and Russian Hill; a stone’s throw from Downtown; and an easy commute to the freeways south and north.
If you are considering the purchase of a single-family home or condominium on the North End of town, or even in the Mission / Noe Valley / Bernal Heights, you owe it to yourself to seriously consider this spectacular home.
Please take a moment to see our list of pre-scheduled showing times below. If you see a time that suits your schedule, just send a quick email confirming your desire to see the property at that particular pre-scheduled time. Please give 24 hours notice of your intent to visit at one of the pre-scheduled showing times. Thank you.